Carpe Diem: Making the Most of Every Moment

Carpe Diem = Latin for Seize the Moment!
Maxbps = Maximum ME, Maximum Bits Per Second, My car, Maximum Basis Points, Maximum from/of MY Life!

Making the most of and figuring my life out one paragraph at a time!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

facebook...What a WILD Thing!!

Well, i have been on facebook now for less than a month and have reconnected with at least three friends from my past. One of which is my very first girlfriend. After exchanging facebook emails (as i call them) we were both on facebook at the same time the other night and decided to chat live...via that old-fashioned contraption called a telephone!

It was late so we did not chat long but we did decide to meet up for dinner this coming Monday (July 27th?).

Then one of my high school friends responded to another thread of fb emails and we are going to shoot for getting together for lunch sometime soon.

Then a third friend and i will, hopefully, do the same. And these are just the ones i am meeting with; there have been others that i would never have been able to re-connect with if it weren't for facebook!

This facebook is the best internet-invention since email!! If you are not already, get on facebook. It will improve your life by reconnecting you to old friends!

Also, keep an eye out for an upcoming post about my recent 'requestioning' of my faith, my religion, and God as well as my latest obsession: the debate about Intelligent Design and evolution. Should be a good one!

Brian

1 comment:

City Girl Marj said...

Hey! How's it going on Facebook and in general? :) Still running? I'm trying to figure out a workout schedule... I am afraid to go back to running (long distance), so I started taking swing dancing lessons. Very fun! Hope all is well with you!