Carpe Diem: Making the Most of Every Moment

Carpe Diem = Latin for Seize the Moment!
Maxbps = Maximum ME, Maximum Bits Per Second, My car, Maximum Basis Points, Maximum from/of MY Life!

Making the most of and figuring my life out one paragraph at a time!

Monday, July 21, 2008

LESS Maxbps

i am getting there...slowly but surely.

After six and a half months of running i finally turned my ankle this past Tuesday about 1 1/4 miles into a 7.5 mile run. The coach assured me i would not do it anymore harm by running on it. i have turned it so many times in my days of playing basketball, softball, volleyball, etc... that i do not think i have any ligaments nor tendons left to damage anyway. So...i finished the 7.5 mile run; albeit about 2hrs later.

This past Saturday - July 18th, after my tennis match i weighed in at 209.0 which is the lowest i have been in years; maybe five years. So my goal now is to get to 205.0 by August 1st.

My eating habits are getting better and better though i still have to fight-off the fast-food cravings but that is getting easier and easier to do (he says after polishing off a Big Mac Meal).

Anyway, i have an 8 mile run tomorrow night w/ my running group and am getting the desire to run on my own so i will likely do so Thurs or Fri night.

Enjoy your week/end!

No comments: